Education Graduate Requirements
Required Materials for Consideration for M.Ed. C&I
In order for your Graduate Admissions File to be complete for consideration for acceptance into the Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction degree, please make sure you submit ALL of the documents detailed below prior to the application deadline: February 7, 2022 5:00 p.m.
Join the Herd!
- SKC Graduate Admissions Application (this portion following this section); and
- Official High School Transcript or Official GED Scores or Official HiSET with completion date; and
- Official College Transcript(s) from all colleges you attended including baccalaureate degree confirmation; and
- Tribal Certification Release Form (must be official if you are an enrolled member or descendent); and
- Verification of Residency (needs to date back one full year); and
- Immunization Records (proof of 1st & 2nd MMR, TB skin test within last five years; applicants born before 1-1-1957 need only TB skin test); and
- Essay (instruction to upload in item #9); and
- Resume (instruction to upload in item #9);
- Use the following ink to upload your Essay and Resume. Please be sure to have them prepared in advanced and upload at the same time: M.Ed.C&I Essay & Resume
- You are required to contact three (3) references, and request they complete an online Reference Questionnaire (Required: copy the link below and send to each of your three references; be sure to indicate to your references the strand you are interested in pursuing in your communication with them): Reference Questionnaire Link
NOTE: Please be sure to have ALL materials listed above submitted by the Cohort #1 Application Deadline: 5:00 p.m. February 7, 2022.
Documents may be sent to:
Robert DePoe III (RDIII) Building: 131