Education Graduate Requirements
*Notice for Cohort 2 Admissions Applications*
Opens October 2, 2023 and closes December 29, 2023
Join the Herd!
APPLICATIONS ARE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY ON OUR WEBSITE.
The application will open on October 2, 2023 and will close at the end of the day on December 29, 2023.
The Graduate Admissions Selection Committee will meet after the close of the application deadline to review and select candidates for Cohort 2. Applicants will be notified of the status after the selection committee has made their determination.
- SKC Graduate Admissions Application
- Official High School Transcript or Official GED Scores or Official HiSET with completion date; and
- Official College Transcript(s) from all colleges you attended including baccalaureate degree confirmation; and
- Tribal Certification Release Form (must be official if you are an enrolled member or descendent); and
- Verification of Residency (needs to date back one full year); and
- Immunization Records (proof of 1st & 2nd MMR, TB skin test within last five years; applicants born before 1-1-1957 need only TB skin test); and
- Essay (instruction to upload in item #9); and
- Resume (instruction to upload in item #9);
- Use the following link to upload your Essay and Resume. Please be sure to have them prepared in advanced and upload at the same time: M.Ed.C&I Essay & Resume
- You are required to contact three (3) references, and request they complete an online Reference Questionnaire (Required: copy the link below and send to each of your three references; be sure to indicate to your references the strand you are interested in pursuing in your communication with them): Reference Questionnaire Link
Documents may be sent to:
Robert DePoe III (RDIII) Building: 131