Masters of Natural Resources – Scholarships
As 2022 begins, let it be the year you start your Masters degree in Natural Resource Management. Please review the listed scholarships we believe will help make that dream a reality.
"The cure for anything is salt: water - tears, sweat, or the sea. ”
SKC Internal Scholarships
SKC's Internal scholarships will be available in the Fall of 2022
Please check back later
Rob and Bessie Welder Wildlife Foundation
Wildlife Research & Education
- Scholarship stipends for full-time students are $1800.00 per month
- Deadline: 10/1/22
The Theodore Gordon Flyfishers, Inc. Founders Fund Scholarship
- The Founders Fund currently supports an annual academic merit scholarship of $5,000 to an exceptional student in an environmental program of studies such as cold-water fisheries management, environmental law, environmental policy, fisheries management, aquatic biology, natural resource management, and hydrology, among others.
- Deadline: 10/27/22
APA's Environment, Natural Resources and Energy Division announces its Student Fellowship Program for second-year planning graduate students.
- $1,500 for the 2021-22 School Calendar Year. The first award amount ($750) will be disbursed by January 2022, while the second award amount ($750) will be disbursed after the applicant's submission of a thesis summary/article for ENRE newsletters, publications, and events.
- Deadline: 10/31/22
- Deadline: 3/15/22
Full Circle & Tribal College Scholarships
- Deadline: 1/1/22 - 5/31/22 for Full Circle Scholarship
TCU Deadline: 8/1/22 for the Fall semester and 1/1/22 for the Spring Semester.
Catching the Dream
- A 501c non-profit organization chartered in 1986,
specializing in Native American scholarships
- Deadline: 3/15, 4/30, 9/15
American Indian Education Fund
- Deadline: 4/4/22
Intertribal Timber Council- Truman D. Picard Scholarship
- Deadline: 3/11/22
- Deadline: 12/20/22
AMS Graduate Fellowship in the History of Science
- The Fellowship carries a $20,000 stipend and will support one year of dissertation research. Fellowships cannot be deferred and must be used for the year awarded, but can be used to support research at a location away from the student’s institution, provided the plan is approved by the student’s thesis advisor.
- Deadline: 5/7/22
Ardell Bjugstad Scholarship
- Deadline: 3/31/22
Stantec Equity & Diversity Scholarship
- variable range between $1,500 and $10,000. Additionally, there will be 10 paid internships (locations to be confirmed annually) available to applicants
- Deadline: 11/18/22